Saturday, July 21, 2018

Happy birthday quotes for my darling

May be I’m the most favorite child of the God, that’s why he has given me the best husband in the world. Happy bday, darling.

Darling, you mean so much to me and it is a reminder to you that how much I love you. Thanks for being my perfect partner. Happy birthday.


happy birthday message to boss   
 


On this special day I want to remind you all the lovely moments we shared across the journey of our life. Take this special hug from me.

Wishing wonderful birthday to the man, whom I love most. This is for giving me so many wonderful memories and I believe that there are more yet to come.

Darling, you are my not only the best husband, but also the great friend of mine. Best birthday.

You are the only person for whom I can forget all the pains and sorrows of life. You mean a lot in my life.


How to say love you hubby on his special day will be definitely easier now with these love messages with images.

My married still seems like a dream to me. We have passed so many wonderful days together and all I want to tell you is that – I love you so much. Wonderful bday.

wedding anniversary quotes for friends  

Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension. My friends feel jealous when they see our romantic and happy life. Wishing you a happy birthday.



 


It seems that without your presence the worth of my life would have been nothing. All these years we passed were amazing. Best bday to my lovely husband.

When I was a little girl, I always dreamt of a prince. I feel very lucky because I’ve found you in my life. Wishing a happy birthday to my smartest prince in the world.

birthday message for a special friend  

Darling, can you imagine our lives before we got married? I guess that you can’t. I’m really so lucky and glad that you are in my life. Wishing you all the happiness in the world.

My love has five senses: you can see it, touch it, feel it, smell it and even taste it. Wishing my darling a very best bday.

Though the world is very fast and most the its things change often. But darling, I know that I can count on you. Wishing you a wonderful bday.


goodnight messages for bf




Though from outside it seems that you have a very hard look, but as your wife, I know how soft hearted you are. I love you darling. Happy birthday.

May be our lives on the earth moves faster than we can imagine. But to me every moment looks same pleasing to me because I’ve a dashing and loving husband like you. Best birthday dear.

Oh my love! I want to thank you from my heart for making this world so beautiful for me. I would have been lost without your support. Wonderful birthday.

Darling, tonight will be your night. Me, with our kids are decorating the house, making some delicious foods and waiting with a wonderful cake. Hope you are coming quickly from the office. Happy bday.

I have planned to celebrate your birthday in an amazing way. I’m sure that you’ll be surprised to see them. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

good morning love quotes for my wife  

Happy bday darling. You are the smartest man I’ve ever met. Love you so much.


When you want to say Happy Birthday, use our wishes and greetings.

This is just to inform you that I’m waiting at home to celebrate your birthday. Have a wonderful birthday, my love.

You are my world. You are my sun that shines every morning. You are my breeze that blows in the afternoon. Love you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.

You are so special to me, there is no word that can express my feelings for you. Hope you won’t change never. Happy birthday darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment